Saturday 20 August 2011

Justin Bieber Secures Date With Kardashian Sister Kendall Jenner:


Justin Bieber Secures Date With Kardashian Sister Kendall Jenner:
Justin Bieber has succesfully convinced Kendall Jenner to go on a date with his friend Julian Swirsky.
Julian took a shine to fifteen year old Kendall and got his buddy Justin to try and have a word with her sister, Kim Kardashian. Bieber played the wingman and spoke to Kim at this weekends Do Something awards.Explaining the story on US radio yesterday (Aug 15), Julian told Ryan Seacrest: "I was in bed watching E! at 11 o’clock on Tuesday, and I was watching the Kardashian show, and I was like ‘Wow, this girl Kendall is gorgeous.’ So, I got out of bed, I got my phone, and I remember that Justin told me that he met her.I was like ‘Yo, Justin, you got to introduce me to this girl.’ Then two minutes later I see that I went up 5,000 Twitter followers."Ryan Seacrest then got Kendall on the phone and managed to convince her to go out with Julian. Maybe they can double date with Justin and Selena Gomez?
The Saturdays Rochelle Shows Off Hot Body On Night Out.

No comments:

Post a Comment